Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blog Post #7

Creating blog has been a good experience for me. You can share your ideas with others folks; and with the feedback they post on your blog, you can increase your skills working on blogs. I don't spend a lot of time working at the blog outside class. Even though doing blogs has been a good experience for me, I don't enjoy working on it so much. It is not a funny activity.
Blog is a type of art. You share your personal ideas with others. Even though sometimes you use other people ideas, but you combined it to your own ideas which makes it yours. Moreover, people look at your work and critic it like an artwork.
My favorite blog activity have to be posting comments in other students blog. I like to see other people work, reflect about it and then give a feedback. You get a better knowledge by looking at other people works.
What I would like to have done on blogs is interact with other classes, so I could develop  brand new ideas with blogs. It is really good to work with students' from other classes, especially Eng students.

No comments:

Post a Comment