Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Post #1 - What Is Creativity?

I'm not an artist but sometimes I am creative. These are the traits that I have:
*Wonder and be curious - I can describe my self as a W person. I'm always wondering why they made it, how they made it and what it's his purpose; I like to know the little details that make the different; not only outside to appreciate but inside so i can understand better have a better knowledge about what I'm looking at;
*Be open to new experience - I like to experience new things so i can increase my knowledge, have answer for my questions and for fun too. It's always good to be open to new experience, you have open eyes to others things instead of being focus only on certain things;
*Be able to take risk - There's no fun in life if you don't take risks. In life, usually we have to make big decisions were we need to choose between two or more options, that's why we have to be able to take risks;
*Be persistent - I need to be persistent in this life so I can achieve my goals. I like to fight for what i believe in and i don't give up till i get it. Like they say "Hard work always compensate" and i believe on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment